Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

One thing I’ve learned in 15+ years in local politics is that if I can’t make my point in 50 words people turn me off like a garbage disposal with a fork stuck in it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@bhess246 121327 wrote:

Your little album of Cory Norris’s work i nice.

Thanks but I only have 2 pieces by Cory other pieces you may like are done by Iker Ruiz, Josh Woods, Alisha Harr, Christy Brooker, or Jermey Sawdon.

@bhess246 121327 wrote:

You must be in league with Pick Nunez. He must be your buddy.

I have no clue who that is.

@bhess246 121327 wrote:

You don’t live in Seattle do you?

You’re correct I live just north of Seattle.

@bhess246 121327 wrote:

You live in the shadow of mediocrity. .

Um no just the opposite dude I’m all about high quality tattoos for me and everyone and hate to see people get crappy tattoos.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

The only question I have is: Why are you posting about this person on the Internet?

No-one here cares – we don’t know this person and we don’t know you. We’re not gonna take sides, and it wouldn’t do you any good if we did! It just comes across as petty teenaged drama that you’d find on Face***k or My****e.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Zorba 121359 wrote:

The only question I have is: Why are you posting about this person on the Internet?

No-one here cares – we don’t know this person and we don’t know you. We’re not gonna take sides, and it wouldn’t do you any good if we did! It just comes across as petty teenaged drama that you’d find on Face***k or My****e.

This is pretty much true Brian. It sounds like you’re in a horrible situation and I’m sorry to hear about it, but we’ve only heard YOUR side if the story and I’m 100% sure there’s more to it than you’re letting on. We don’t know you or this other fellow “Pick”. No one here is going to take you seriously when you join the forum and immediately wage war against someone we’ve never heard of, and who doesn’t even visit this forum to defend himself.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

fag.jpg

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

This made me laugh.
    The op is a tool. And whoever tattooed that buddah and dolphin thing needs his hands broken.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

lovely-package-whatever-wine4.jpg

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@bhess246 121327 wrote:

Besides, art is subjective.

Yes, but judging the technical aspects of a tattoo is not. A wonky line is a wonky line. Poorly done shading is poorly done shading. Poor saturation is poor saturation. Those 2 pieces posted are simply poor quality work (wonky lines, awful shading, and seriously flawed artwork).

@bhess246 121330 wrote:

The point of this posting was to tell people the truth, both clients and tattooists, about what Gerald Nunez is doing. It was not about my work or even me personally. I’m not looking for people to “help” me necessarily, or even the contrary by posting my work on here giving it a critique.. . that’s just not professional and it’s not even the point of this forum.

I worry about my own business, that I worked very hard for and have invested tens of thousands of dollars in, that is in the hands of a malicious felon that is a skilled liar and bullshit artist. I’m here to do what is my responsibility–to make it known that a Level II Sex Offender, a convicted rapist, is working in downtown Port Orchard. . . MY TOWN! I live here. I have to deal with it. You can do what you want. You can be a part of the problem or a part of the solution–that’s the bottom line. It’s easy for an outsider to say “Brian, You should forget it and move on. . . . ” If you were in my shoes, you would probably do something similar.

I’m sharing this info to also help someone else avoid a similar situation. If it’s happened to me, I’m sure there is someone out there that has been through it or will in the future. Pulling resources and ideas together, that’s the point of this post.. . this little distraction from bullshitters makes it hard for the rest of us to get any real work done and just prove my point.

No one here has ever heard of you, your shop, or Gerald Nunez. And no one cares.

tool
    Participant
    @tool

@jerryatrophy 121438 wrote:

This made me laugh.
    The op is a tool. And whoever tattooed that buddah and dolphin thing needs his hands broken.

nooooo not a tool….a muppet maybe…

someone invite the other guy on here then we can hear a balanced argument ( not that I really give a fuck)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

You actually believe it would be a balanced argument? Me thinks it would be very tiring to watch.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

tool
    Participant
    @tool

@ArniVidar 121472 wrote:

You actually believe it would be a balanced argument? Me thinks it would be very tiring to watch.

What I actually believe is stated in brackets:p

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.