KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Or maybe he’ll die of massive anal bleeding.

……what?

Can’t a guy have dreams?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    S.Neill;47988 wrote:
    Well, hell…who am I gonna pick on now?

Actually the guy was annoying, so I’m glad he’s gone for now. Hopefully he won’t come back after 7 days, and if he does, maybe he’ll have his head on straight.

I’m sure there’ll be others for you to pick on LOL:D

flying eyeball tattoo
    Participant
    @flying-eyeball-tattoo
    manax;47834 wrote:
    WOW!!!!!

Holy shit

you know what?

did i ask any of you fucks to look at me, or my work?..
    i know some of yall probibly beat off to my pictures but common man damn i didnt know i was THAT big a deal haha..

thanks for the hating though i think its cute..

So just sit behind the computer and type some more about me i like it 🙂 its really cute..

and when i want someone that doesnt know shit about guns to tell me something about guns ill come to you for the advice..

The last statement towards me from that little shitheel really ate at me for the last 2 days. Normally when someone says something like this I just ignore it and let it go but this kid has a major attitude that should be confronted to shut him up. I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am, in both the tattooing business and also my other profession as a tactical instructor. At times I still have to work alittle extra hard to earn the respect of my students as many of them are in various LE and Federal agencies, many who have negative feelings about people who are heavily tattooed like myself. I fight for respect as part of my daily grind and teach people how to shoot who are going into harm’s way. I’ll be damned if some punk ass wanna be gangster tries to belittle what I do. So below is a portion of my tactical resume which includes my skill sets.

High Risk Security Operator (Blackwater Worldwide(US Training Center, Moyock NC)
    Dynamic Tactical Rifle (Blackwater Worldwide(US Training Center, Moyock NC)
    Low Light Combatives (Blackwater Worldwide(US Training Center, Moyock NC)
    Blackwater Carbine Armorer (Blackwater Worldwide(US Training Center, Moyock NC)
    Blackwater HK Rifle Armorer (Blackwater Worldwide(US Training Center, Moyock NC)
    Close Personal Protection (Blackstone Group)
    Level 4 Security/PPO TX (Blackstone Group)
    DPS Defensive Tactics (Blackstone Group)
    NRA Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle Instructor (Blackstone Group)
    PPCT Tactical Team Close Quarter Countermeasures (Strategic Weapons Academy of Texas)
    Violent Patient Management (Strategic Weapons Academy of Texas)
    High Risk Civilian Contractor (Strategic Weapons Academy of Texas)
    Convoy Security (Ronin Worldwide Security)
    Tactical Carbine Instructor (IDPA International Defensive Pistol Association)
    Glock Armorer(IDPA)
    AK47/74 Armorers courses(IDPA)
    M16/M4/AR15 Master Armorer/Gunsmith(IDPA)
    Asp/ Baton Certified
    Defensive Tactics Certified
    CPR & First Aid Certified
    CLS(Combat Lifesaver Course) Certified

Worked as Private Contractor under DOS(GS12) contract as Instructor of Advanced and Supplemental Tactical Courses helping to certify more than 400 operators from US Military, Local Law Enforecement and several agencies with US Dept of Homeland Security.

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Whens your next vacation bro? We could use this punk for a Urban Combat Scenario. Live Fire Exorcise, and consider all individuals armed and extremely hostile!! hehehehe

flying eyeball tattoo
    Participant
    @flying-eyeball-tattoo
    Injun;48145 wrote:
    Whens your next vacation bro? We could use this punk for a Urban Combat Scenario. Live Fire Exorcise, and consider all individuals armed and extremely hostile!! hehehehe

That would be too quick to be enjoyable. Especially if there are more than 1 or 2 shooters with us, only one would get the win. We should use him for T&E of prototype testing for soft body armor and flexible plates. They’ll stop the rounds, but not without serious blunt force trauma from the impact. It could take all day long…….:)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.