Dawk
Participant
@dawk

Poxphobia, I wonder if you realize the tone of your messages is insulting and angry. You might want to make a change in your life, you are obviously not happy. True this guy is not going to make into a magazine but his misses are when he tries to do realistic. He does good at more graphic work like what I asked for. Don’t bother to write back. I won’t come back to read it.
You guys have been cool thanks for answering my question.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Here you go. Now keep in mind that the hand is a tough place for a tattoo. I thought this fucker would never heel up.

This was taken the day the tattoo was done.

This was taken today, three and 1/2 months later.

Also note that my hand was quite swollen when the first picture was taken.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

@Dawk 140096 wrote:

Poxphobia, I wonder if you realize the tone of your messages is insulting and angry. You might want to make a change in your life, you are obviously not happy. True this guy is not going to make into a magazine but his misses are when he tries to do realistic. He does good at more graphic work like what I asked for. Don’t bother to write back. I won’t come back to read it.

Wow I’m sorry you saw it as such, I didn’t mean to be insulting and I sure wasn’t angry. I was simply responding to your own description of his artistic skills, that hardly makes you qualified to comment on my life or mood. In case you haven’t noticed, the tone on this forum tends to be fairly blunt. I was probably just tired.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

@Dawk 140096 wrote:

tumblr_inline_mfe3z56SaR1ro2d43.gif

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.