yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

That Breaking Bad piece that Remis did at the convention is brutal! !

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Indeed!

So I can’t upload pics from my phone here, will get it done when I’m home! But posted a pic of the Torres piece on my Instagram @cathrineink. Check it out!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

It’s so awesome! Just followed u.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Awesome piece! Just followed you also!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

My too just followed you. Great piece

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Not that lucky. I’ll be hanging around at Trondheim Tattoo convention… again.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@BertNaked 141526 wrote:

Not that lucky. I’ll be hanging around at Trondheim Tattoo convention… again.

Well so will I, so look for the tiny blonde with awesome ink and suddenly it’s a itsybitysy meet-up ;D

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@poxphobia 141531 wrote:

Well so will I, so look for the tiny blonde with awesome ink and suddenly it’s a itsybitysy meet-up ;D

Ohoio! Didn’t know that you were going, thought you had awesome times at the london and stockholm-conventions. So didn’t look for a shorty blonde with great tattoos this time.

I only cared to be there on saturday, and didn’t get anything. Didn’t find an artist I wanted this time either. Well… that’s not true. I’d wanted to get something from Dan Barbossa – but my girlfriend stole that spot, that hag. So to celebrate my third year without a friggin convention-tattoo, here’s hers:
    2014-09-06220506_zpsefbd2ed4.jpg

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Nah I won’t be doing London, kind of blew my tattoo budget for a while last week… 😛 Was thinking about finishing with Remis in London, but Thailand just sounds so much more fun.
    Alright, I was mostly running around drinking beer and trying to talk to everyone, SO many familiar faces. Day drinking at conventions rock, haha. Planned to just stay for a few hours, ended up staying until closing.. But your gf’s tattoo looks awesome!

No awards for me, but considering my tattoo is currently flaking, red (due to the damn inkeeze ointment etc), I didn’t really expect to. The one who did win was awesome though!! But fun to show it off anyways, a lot of compliments and people wondering how the hell I got in with Remis and Torres at super short notice.

Oh and I got to watch my old boss get his face tattooed. Apparently, not a very comfortable spot! But hilarious to watch 😛

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@BertNaked 141554 wrote:

Ohoio! Didn’t know that you were going, thought you had awesome times at the london and stockholm-conventions. So didn’t look for a shorty blonde with great tattoos this time.

I only cared to be there on saturday, and didn’t get anything. Didn’t find an artist I wanted this time either. Well… that’s not true. I’d wanted to get something from Dan Barbossa – but my girlfriend stole that spot, that hag. So to celebrate my third year without a friggin convention-tattoo, here’s hers:
    2014-09-06220506_zpsefbd2ed4.jpg

I like!! It isn’t every day that you see a feminine looking skull tattoo, but that one is. Feminine but not girly. Cool.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

What, facetattoos in Norway? No-WAY! (drums) It’s fun watching tattoo artists swapping tattoos between one another.

And how the heck did you get an appointment with Remis in such a short notice?!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@BertNaked 141569 wrote:

What, facetattoos in Norway? No-WAY! (drums) It’s fun watching tattoo artists swapping tattoos between one another.

And how the heck did you get an appointment with Remis in such a short notice?!

I’m charming as fuck.

Nah I just e-mailed him! And randomly he had a few hours available, liked my idea and such, and e voila. Appointment secured. It was a pretty obscure weekend. Friday night Remis confirmed, Saturday night Torres confirmed. One week later I was in Stockholm..
    Really messed up part is that during all off this, I’ve had to decline Alexis Vaatete, Domantas Parvainis, Henry Dist and Nick Chaboya… Alexis and Nick for London though, so those were a bit longer notice. One day I will have enough money for all of them!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@poxphobia 141575 wrote:

I’m charming as fuck.

Nah I just e-mailed him! And randomly he had a few hours available, liked my idea and such, and e voila. Appointment secured. It was a pretty obscure weekend. Friday night Remis confirmed, Saturday night Torres confirmed. One week later I was in Stockholm..
    Really messed up part is that during all off this, I’ve had to decline Alexis Vaatete, Domantas Parvainis, Henry Dist and Nick Chaboya… Alexis and Nick for London though, so those were a bit longer notice. One day I will have enough money for all of them!

Love Nick. He was supposed to do my arm a while ago

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 141575 wrote:

I’m charming as fuck.

Without a doubt!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Ouch! That’s a lot of magic to be missing. But that is why you don’t go to the bigger conventions! 😀

Jimmy Duvall was in Trondheim two years ago, and I had no money – NONE. And that was the last time he traveled that far north. I still wake up crying sometimes.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.