Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I’ll want a copy for sure, I’ll keep an eye out and let you know when I think that it will be on the shelves! That’ll be so awesome!

And go see Ish for sure, I bet you can get in pretty quick in Jรถnkรถping. Or at a convention, he does a lot of those. And tell him HELLO from me. (And check out his business cards – they have my tattoo on them, too!)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Oh, it’s already out! ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s the current issue! They had them at the Stockholm Convention too, with the magazine cover on a banner thingy.
    They sell them everywhere here so no problem getting one.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Then yes yes yes please!

Let me know how much moolah to send you, to buy it and mail it. I’ll PM you later to find out where to send the money and give you my address. This is so awesome!

Feel free to read it first. It’s not like I’ll be able to tell, or read it myself!!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

A different tattoo, a different magazine and a different continent … just found out that my newest tattoo, the one from Luka Lajoie, is in the new issue of Freshly Inked magazine! The one with Randy Englehard on the cover. I am feeling pretty damn special right about now. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

pretty cool ! congrats….

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

You’re a celebrity now! ๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.