jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I really want to see that bobafett saarlac footjob that we saw outlined….finished.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

now I have turkey farts

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 142367 wrote:

now I have turkey farts

Better than turkey “trots”!

I’m thinking of having a tattoo of a pileated woodpecker put on my inner thigh on my left leg. Crazy or what?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 142369 wrote:

Better than turkey “trots”!

I’m thinking of having a tattoo of a pileated woodpecker put on my inner thigh on my left leg. Crazy or what?

sounds great ! do it 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Trying to figure out what to get jason for a tip. And so far stalking instagram and facebook hasnt yielded much.
    Maybe some original art from an artist ive already been tattooed by? Im reaching…
    I emailed his shop manager and asked him but he hasnt replied yet. Might have to call.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Three and a half more weeks….cmon january

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Wishing all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

After this next one in a couple weeks i think its time for a break. Been putting off this surgery for a while.
    Im just hoping to get this one in january and make it to ohio later in the year to finish off the back of my forearm with tevenal. Thatll make me happy.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My wonderful wife Andrea gave me certificates for two pedicures for Christmas.

One hour of bliss in a massaging chair and my feet feel fantastic!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 142646 wrote:

My wonderful wife Andrea gave me certificates for two pedicures for Christmas.

One hour of bliss in a massaging chair and my feet feel fantastic!

the weird criminal minds dolop of skin and toenail hand flipping the bird thing between your ankles is just mind boggling.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 142717 wrote:

the weird criminal minds dolop of skin and toenail hand flipping the bird thing between your ankles is just mind boggling.

As warped as my mind is I’m surprised that I totally missed that.

Thanks Dan!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I went to warner robins this past weekend. Had an old school haircut and shave. Met a bunch of tattoo artists from the area and picked up a couple art pieces. A sweet tiger print from chris libby, and sketchy lawyers tipfor this weekend, an original from john barrett. Photobucket isnt working so no pics.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

After wearing these modified water shoes to work for over three years, summer, through winter, I was called into the boss’s office at the end of my shift to hear that for my own personal safety, I must not wear these any longer as they are not safe in an office environment.

I feel so much safer now.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Tattoos appts dont have to be across the country or globe or be all day sessions to be really good work. All it takes is a good idea and a good artist.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 142812 wrote:

After wearing these modified water shoes to work for over three years, summer, through winter, I was called into the boss’s office at the end of my shift to hear that for my own personal safety, I must not wear these any longer as they are not safe in an office environment.

I feel so much safer now.

well that sucks ! they allow women to wear open shoes !!??!?!

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.