Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Wassup.

I was busy rolling a blunt and realised it was time that I got my shit together and move up the ambitions.

I mean sellin’ crack and riding around with my arse hanging outta my jeans whilst I rob the corner shop is a serious GANGSTA biz but a man has to have plans.

So I said it’s time to lay down my cannon – cos I broke my wrist anyway firing the thing sideways trying to light some bitch up and found that the barrel was bent or sumthin cos that bullet went all wanted and shit cos it curved right round and hit me in the butt-cheek! 😮

Anyhow during my stint in the grid I really began slingin that ink.

For the first 2 years I was just a strict razor and biro ink sorta guy – it was real clean and shit I would like spit and wipe the blade before we started.

Then I really got my artistic shit going with my killer toothbrush and guitar string gun. That is really the shitz and I can even get the ink to stay in now!

The first few dozen were an issue but I soon got the gripe sorted you just keep working over that skin again and again until that ink holds. The blood just keeps the tat looking fresh I always say.

If that fails I just pour the ink into my hands (I always wash em in water so no need for gloves – just make your hands sweaty) and rub em into the cut.

Anyhow I am back out and just bought myself a top range kit off the ‘Bay I got everything for $45 you can’t go wrong!

So just wanted to say I expect all you artists to damn well apprentice me cos not only do i know my shit but you owe me this chance!

My main strengths are

I can spell all swear words right.

I got my own bat for robbing customers.

I can roll a reefer the length of my forearm but only smoke half before any ink session and the rest after.

Lol

Am I being too cynical in my chances of you taking me on as an apprentice?? :p

Take Care
    Matthew

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Bro, that ain’t even right!! LMAO. It’s funny as hell though.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

your hired ! get your gun ! 😀

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

LMAO! you aren’t right. 🙂

flying eyeball tattoo
    Participant
    @flying-eyeball-tattoo

STr8te UP YO! MAaynn, U Fo Rizzaa! Brak me 0ff Suma Kr0n1K N Ch1LL rit3 H3Re N Ma hous! We 5M0Ke 1T a|| uP B4 Then We 5taRt SL|nGN Da 1NK!!!:)

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

what the heck ? im so not street enough to know what the frigg eyeball just said LOL :rolleyes:

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Lol

It reads in english:

Straight up you (the) man. You are for real. Roll me a reefer and we can smoke it, right here in my house. Once we have smoked it we can start to tattoo.

I dunno Tana you really should pick up the prison lingo :p

Take Care
    Matthew

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Yeah, Tana, you’ll never make it in this life if you can’t understand the gangstas.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

LOL well , i had better do a stretch then :rolleyes: and get a sugar mamma 😀

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

LMAO @ Tana. That is hysterical!! Stick with us girl we will hook you up!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

oh o0ops , think that was a privet thought that slipped out there 😮 ROTFL :rolleyes:

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

mwahahahahahahha….thanks for the humour guys, i was starting to get pissed off with dickwads:D

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Dude, like, totally, here’s $50, I want a killer cockctopus back piece! I want it to all up in the guts of a cunt ship!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

I had almost successfully forgot about that one! Thanks for reminding me KH!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

if i hadnt seen that this shit was written by you mathew then i would have closed it down immediately….. you crazy mo fo ….

was funny to read though :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.