Brandon M
    Participant
    @brandon-m

I have an unused roll of Kodak Advantix film from Dec. 2004. It has been stored in a cool, dark place and has never been removed from it’s container. Can I still use this?

askenquestins
    @

You can still use it. The camera won’t be harmed or anything like that.

When the film is processed, the colour might be a little funny because the film is old. I would not use the film for anything *really* important just in case the film did not store well.

Ken In Cocoa, FL
    @

Just make sure you write “Outdated Film” on the Special Instructions area of the envelope when submitting your film for processing.

megeelee
    @

Two years is usually a good “shelf life.” But since this film has been cared for I would guess it’s okay. I wouldn’t use it to take pictures of something that is irreplaceable. But if you’re just taking snapshots or nature shots, use it. That way you’re safe.

summer l
    @

yes, im pretty sure. but if it was in a sunny hot place dont use it..but since its the total oppisite, it probably works! hope this helped u! =)

jay s
    @

Just try it and see.

famlychick
    @

i would think so, knowing that my mom took a bunch of pictures years ago and just developed them now so they’re like 2-3 years old already.

chunnu
    @

yes it is perfectly fine

Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Its probably fine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.