Mr. Lighting
    Participant
    @mr-lighting

like Pop Rock and Alternative Rock
    i’ve been seeing them a lot in the charts lately

Jack C.
    Participant
    @jack-c

most current rock bands suck, really. the few good rock bands that have hits recently are the bands that came back, like Bon Jovi and Red Hot Chili Peppers. other than thatm really, there arent many good rock bands out right now. but you can never say rock left, because its been here the whole time.

Michael N
    Participant
    @michael-n

rock has never left. since it came out every mainstream form of music has been a type of rock. they just dont all have the word rock in them. but punk metal grunge, those are all rock. even emo, which is a form of punk and therefore rock. its all a little conveluted but it makes sense.

Fonzie T
    Participant
    @fonzie-t

Rock never left, man. Just took a back seat to pop & rap for a while. But it was always there (for better or worse) on mainstream radio & being made by indie rockers.

ArmedSquirrel
    @

It never left man. Actually, there might be a Hip-hop rock eventually. Watch it happen. Popular music styles always seem to fuse, no matter how contrary they are.

Toast!
    @

where’d it go?
    it never left!

?::.Kayla.::?
    @

What do you mean coming back?
    I never noticed that rock music left….

retrodragonfly
    @

When did rock leave?

jerms
    @

Rock Has Never Left

squeelydan
    @

Rock has always been here, even rap artist …. who , for lack of origonality have used rock lyrics and music

X6xAmandax7X
    Participant
    @x6xamandax7x

i wasnt aware that rock ever left

Michael D
    Participant
    @michael-d

the who said rock is dead

sheddster84
    @

u bet it is

<jennnimax>
    @

I doubt it, They finished writing the good rock n roll songs in 1988. Most people still listen to rock, but they do it on their ipod or cd player. In order to get on the charts you have to make a product that people will want to buy. They don’t want to buy good music because they have already got it.

JackieMCR
    Participant
    @jackiemcr

when did it leave?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.