kylecore84
    @

ive just watched august underground i think itsgot to be the sickest film out ever

Bag
    @

That one with the doll ‘Chuckie’ #shiver#!!

returnofvambo
    @

I only watched a bit of it. Horrible, isn’t it?

allgiggles1984
    @

hitchcock films allll of them specially Pycho and birds…sick sick sick, i acttually started being scared of birds since then the H-cock!

Cerebus_shun
    @

A Clockwork Orange wasn’t particularly nice, but awesome storyline and satire. Cannibal Holocaust was pretty bad, but it was quite funny at the same time…

samvimes
    Participant
    @samvimes

Bad Taste.

DENIS C
    Participant
    @denis-c

That flipping film.
    Little Red Riding Hood did you see that wolf dressed up as her Grannie,
    his mouth was all watering, ughhhhh.
    I had night- mares

angelicam5891
    @

I think it was called The Hills Have Eyes, truly disgusting, horrible movie.

<dozyllama>
    @

I watched Hostel a couple of weeks ago and it was a bit too gruesome for me!

andrea v
    @

HOSTEL 2, and …umm…CABIN FEVER!!!
    they were both so ewwwww

Chey
    @

Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Wolf Creek all the worse for being based on true stories. How much is true i don’t know but sick nonetheless!

Chris C
    Participant
    @chris-c

I thrive on sick movies so I’m familiar with some of the most disgusting.
    PINK FLAMINGOS
    DEAD ALIVE
    BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS
    THE HILLS HAVE EYES (Remake – the original is pretty gross, too, but the gore factor in the new version is through the roof)
    SOCIETY (Takes forever to get going, but the last half hour is pretty nasty and worth the wait)
    I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (I don’t recommend this movie to anybody under any circumstances…EVER)

Smiley
    Participant
    @smiley

Hostel was particularly disgusting followed by texas chainsaw massacure. How can people like this kind of movie?

?haggisbasher?
    @

I hate those Chuckie movies and Bride of Chuckie, plain sick!!

confused_friend
    Participant
    @confused_friend

Irreversible… The opening scenes make me feel physically sick 🙁 Basically a guy runs through a gay club called ‘Rectum’ until he finds the guy he’s looking for… When he finds him, he picks up a fire extinguisher and proceeds to smash this guys face in with it. The camera never moves from the guys face, so you see his face collapse. It’s horrid.

I went to see this at the cinema and within 30 seconds of the fire extinguisher scene, most of the audience had walked out.

If you can hold of a copy and decide to see it, be careful…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.