atlantaborn36
    @

beat wise and lyric wise what would you like to hear on the radio , i am open to any good suggestions
    i need to still stay commercial not get all deep , but have something original to talk about like gym class heros did or kanye does on every album but something completly new

sk8er boi
    @

it would be nice to hear something against racism. Sample “Where is the Love” from Black Eyed Peas.

andrew m
    Participant
    @andrew-m

as said before, music is an art about self expression. The creativity in the composition should come from you and only you. You can ask around to see what people want to hear, but when you actually get down and create music it should be what you want it to be, a reflection of how you are feeling at the time. Otherwise the music has no soul, and people might as well be listening to barry manilow covers all day. It would probably help you to play an instrument if you don’t already. This gives you a stronger connection with your music rather than just substituting everything for computer created stuff like they do in mainstream hip hop. People want to hear something new, original, and soulful. Listen to The Roots, they are the only hip hop band i know of that actually play instruments and have actual talent.

angel
    Participant
    @angel

Music is all about self expression. As long as u stay true to u you will be just fine.

SLF
    @

it would be nice to have some lyrics that didn’t glorify violence and sexism. What about something about being nice to people?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.