Lindz.
    @

and if so what wil happen will i go to juvy??

Misty M
    @

Yes it is a crime. With that said, which level of crime and the punishment depends on the state you live in..and if someone can prove that you did it. It could be felony or misdemeanor.

You could be charged with Criminal Mischief, or Throwing a Deadly Missile, or Aggrivated Assault if you purposely threw it with the intentions of hitting someone inside… It all depends on the details of your individual case.

It’s best not to throw things thru windows!

Daydoom 3
    @

Yes and Yes!~!

grapelady911
    @

if you threw it on purpose and the windo is not yours.. yes it is commiting a crime.

Chaoticfreedoms
    @

Yes, It’s called vandalism!!!

If you’re caught and tried and found guilty you COULD go to juvy. It’s basically up to the judge….

NO to the NWO..

Agent319.007
    @

Well, you wouldn’t like it if a threw a rock at your window and it didn’t even crack. But if it did crack, you have every right to report me to the cops.

The rock could have destroyed your fish tank or animal aquarium, terrarium if you had an Iguana, or hit you in the eye or your sister’s eye. Or you could be asleep and the rock went into your mouth and you choked to death. You know what I’m talking about.

did_u_no_wrong
    @

Yeah, it’s vandalism and yes you can go to juvie. The cops will probably just call your parents though and make them pay a fine.

immortality1231981
    @

Yes, you are. The crime is destruction of property. Cases like this rarely go to the jury as there is usually a settlement. Your best bet is to fess up, pay for the damages and ask that in exchange any charges against you be dropped.

megs
    Participant
    @megs

YES! Why would you do that anyway? very stupid.

Country girl
    @

If the window doesn’t belong to your family, it is vandalism and malicious mischief. The penalty will depend on how many windows are broken and if this is the first offense or maybe the 4th or 5th.
    Juvy is jail for teens-pure and simple.

tobeyp2005
    @

Yes. That’s mischievous destruction

Smartassus
    @

NO!!!

Just demonstrate to the court that the house was attacking you and you threw the rock in self defense!!!

I use this excuse for everything and it always works for me.

Star
    Participant
    @star

Yes, it is a crime. Its called criminal damage to property. And you can go to juvie – depending on the extent of the damage and your prior criminal history.

In other words, I would suggest against it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.