Sgt.honeycak
Participant
@sgt-honeycak

I have an idea for my first ink, on my back, right shoulder. I want a blue, flying, owl. i would like a cool swirling water/air background for this. Could any of you guys give a quick sketch of this? i would prefer if it was flying sideways and looking out

TypH
Participant
@typh
Sgt.honeycak;92800 wrote:
I have an idea for my first ink, on my back, right shoulder. I want a blue, flying, owl. i would like a cool swirling water/air background for this. Could any of you guys give a quick sketch of this? i would prefer if it was flying sideways and looking out

sounds like a fun sketch, I could maybe help you out with this, if you still need some help, just depends on when you would need it, kind of busy, but im sure I could fit it in!:)

Sgt.honeycak
Participant
@sgt-honeycak
TypH;93405 wrote:
sounds like a fun sketch, I could maybe help you out with this, if you still need some help, just depends on when you would need it, kind of busy, but im sure I could fit it in!:)

It’d be awesome if you could sketch it up. I’m not in a huge hurry so if you get the time that’d be great. thanks 🙂

TypH
Participant
@typh
Sgt.honeycak;93423 wrote:
It’d be awesome if you could sketch it up. I’m not in a huge hurry so if you get the time that’d be great. thanks 🙂

okay sounds good, I will add it too the to-do list and I will try to get working on it as soon as I can!

Sgt.honeycak
Participant
@sgt-honeycak
TypH;93476 wrote:
okay sounds good, I will add it too the to-do list and I will try to get working on it as soon as I can!

great! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Sgt.honeycak
Participant
@sgt-honeycak

I know you’re busy just hoping for an update on the sketch 🙂 and how you think it’ll look when it’s finished

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Here this is what I came up with

zombie-owl.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Omfg zombie owl

TypH
Participant
@typh

Here’s the pencils for a new Owl tattoo sketch I worked up tonight, it looks alot better in person, again my scanner has some black marks on the screen so it will look better once my scanner is cleaned I guess haha.
Picture553.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.