Dialback
    Participant
    @dialback

Hi all i am about to undertake a mission i have had planned for many years. I am about to turn 40 and my mission is due. I intend to get tattooed by as many members of my family as possible before i die. Hope fully many as yet unborn will get the chance to ink me.I have purchased some kit from china but it looks a bit iffy. could any one put me onto a supplier that has decent gear at a decent price. ( i do not intend to do unprofessional tatts on anyone else ) My tats will consist ov anything from a dot to wot ever the family member feels would reflect their personality. Any opinions welcome.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

not sure on where to source the gear but can i marry your sister for half an hour so i can draw on ya ๐Ÿ˜€

obviously the normal vetting process for your sister would apply ie must have all teeth and own car/pool/successful business etc

Dialback
    Participant
    @dialback

Well, Daz refered to this forum as a family so feel free to stick your mark on. Both my sisters are super models by the way but their teeth may not be their own. The botox is though .Lol

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

hahahahahahaha ๐Ÿ™‚

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

wicked

count me in

lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.