mlpbarrett
    Participant
    @mlpbarrett

Finding a Job? Curious…..:p

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

LMFAO:D Unfortunately not. I used to be a helicopter pilot, my tattoos were frowned upon within the flying community so i decided fuck yas. Been tattooing, and cosmetic tattooing ever since. Better money too ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    We are quite lucky here in New Zealand, as tattoos are socially accepted mostly. We are also the heaviest tattooed country in the world. ๐Ÿ™‚

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Mine is on my side and that’s the only one I have! I do know people with visible tats at my job who have to cover them up though.

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

yeah iys hard finding a job around here with the tattoos and piercings but i say screw em. I chose to decorate my body for myself and nobody else. if you dont like it then piss off

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Where I used to work (military gear distributor) tattoos must be hidden. Which pissed me off because we were a .com company and hardly EVER dealt with customers in person. at the time i didnt have tattoos but was planing for them.

I quit that god for saken place and started working at another .com co that is very relaxed. EVERY ONE here has at least ONE tattoo and they’re all visible! So i started getting mine.

I want as much as i can and dont care if their visible BUT if anything happened to my job here i may have a tuff time finding a new job having quite a few tattoos that are visible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.