suckitup
    @

So after years of throwing the idea around im finally committing to getting my first tattoo. I’ve decided on a quote in a simple script running down my ribs…the only problem is i can’t find a good quote/motto/saying for the life of me. I’ve grown up around motivational quotes, thoughts, and ideas but i have been researching potential ones for WEEKS and have yet to find anything worth while.
    I am looking for a short quote that packs a punch. I am looking for it to be about strength, adversity, enduring pain, or a religious/biblical saying. I really like “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” but it’s just not tattoo worthy for me, personally…but i like the theme/general idea. I am really stuck as far as finding this quote goes, but i know there’s a perfect one out there…any thoughts:confused:?
    Thanks in advanced.

amishman863
    Participant
    @amishman863

“Stuggle ends where commitment begins “. I live by this quote. 🙂

SickBoyMugen
    Participant
    @sickboymugen

Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Here are a few quotes that may help inspire;

They that sow in tears shall reap joy. (Psalms 126:5). (Keeping strength in the promise of G-d to retrun to Zion)

Strength without judgment falls by its own weight. (Proverb)

No strength within, no respect without. (Kashmiri Proverb)

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. (Psalm 23:5)

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13 )

It is really down how to how you perceive your innerself – any words will only have the weight you attach to them so depending on mood it may change in significance. The main thing is finding something core to you even when you are at your lowest.

Take Care

Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.