SickBoyMugen
    Participant
    @sickboymugen

I did a lower back piece on my brother’s wife a couple days ago and she was the worst I have ever seen to not want to take the ink. I have done pieces before where the person didn’t take ink well but nothing like this. I am using Kokkai Sumi lining ink and Immortal color which have always gone in nicely before. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to use for these situations?:confused:

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi man. Bit odd? I have never heard of that ink over here in nz. There are so many brands nowadays.
    Sounds to me as if you may have had some blunt needles mate? Do you chek with an Eye Loupe??
    Another possibility maybe loose tissue filaments clogging up your needles?
    Although there are the odd person around, that wont take ink well. I call em Alligator skinned mate! LMFAO

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Yeah ive come across this prob before myself, i really think its just their skin, if you’re doing everything you normally do then its gotta be them i wreckon.:D

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

ensure that you have a decent stretch also helps, plus ensure they aint on any medication or taken any asprin before visiting you for work.. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.