Izarrasink;35381 wrote:
    Maybe you should open your mind and shut your mouth

Now that is a good statement:D

I agree. Troll

Gsouder
    Participant
    @gsouder
    Eazy_Sleazy;35309 wrote:
    Sorry to piss off any sensitive amateurs out there…Chinese symbol tattoos are gay, period. Especially the little baby tats on ankles or the wrist. Why do you want to glorify another country’s language on your body that you can’t even read/write/speak??? Oh wait…they’re “symbolic” oooohh that’s mystical. I’m wrong–that’s right, they translate into “me big powerful dragon” or here’s what I read…”I’m stupid” or “All you can eat fried rice”. And while I’m on the subject of people who are creatively clueless on their choice of tattoos…the TRIBAL tats gotta go!

So chinese tattoos are gay? I personally tend to like the gay people I meet in life more than the straight ones so are you endorsing getting a chinese tattoo???

I’m confused.

Jlin
    Participant
    @jlin

Just wanna point out that the original thread is over a year old, so how about we just put it back to rest?

Apostle 228
    Participant
    @apostle-228
    jweb;66757 wrote:

haha whats sad is i kinda like that… :p

Krinh
    Participant
    @krinh
    peachiepoo;35361 wrote:
    Um, okay. I’m not offended…or really anything else. I kinda feel sorry for someone with so much hatred and judgement inside of them.

So you don’t like Chinese symbols tats (BTW it’s called KANJI)…so don’t get one. And the same goes with tribals..you don’t like ’em, don’t get them. I personally don’t like the “street thug” style of tattoo…which is why I don’t have any.

I would, however, like to compliment your blatant show of ignorance. Your lack of common sense boggles the mind.

😮

Uhm. Kanji is Japanese. I would know because I am Japanese. As a matter of fact, it seems like 90% of the time, the tattoos with Asian styled writing is Japanese. People just call it Chinese because… I don’t know. Everyone knows China more? I don’t know.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.