tylos47
    Participant
    @tylos47

Ok, so i recently got a tattoo of kanji on my ribs, and i am already addicted and want to get more tattoos. For my next tattoo i want to get something on the front of both of my shoulders near my chest, i want it to be two small-medium sized things, which can be later blended into a sleeve/chest piece, any ideas would be much appreciated.

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

A popular choice are swallows on each pec…

sublimeph03nix
    Participant
    @sublimeph03nix

You gotta give us a little more info.

What do you like to do?

What are you interested in?

What style of art do you like?

…etc. Then we can give you some help, rather than trying to come up with something when we have no clue what you like.

-Cam
    🙂

tylos47
    Participant
    @tylos47

haha sorry i forgot that part, i thought i typed it lol. I would like to keep it japanese themed, or asian/oriental so i could turn it into something bigger. I was once thinking about two lightning bolts?

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

iv’e got the perfect shoulder/chest piece for you, you’ll be able to connect anything japanese/oriental off it and personally it looks cool ( black swirl on nunez shoulder/chest ) Im not sure exactly what its called but i like it

http://miamiink.contentquake.com/files/2007/12/miamiink.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Tylos

I have a big interest in Japanese art and there are several themes that you can go for;

Demons
    Samurai
    Geisha
    Dragons
    Koi
    Waterfalls

All of the above can be mixed to form a solid backpiece. Feel free to take a look at my albulm there is a backpiece concept there.

Alternatively I can email you some pics of designs if you decide what you like.

Take Care
    Matthew

tylos47
    Participant
    @tylos47

Those are good ideas for bigger areas Sherav, but im looking for something in the area of the pic the previous poster put up. I also like those, any more ideas would be great.

tylos47
    Participant
    @tylos47

BUMP

So i think i might have my idea. I am interested in getting two Borneo rose tattoo’s on my chest/shoulders. Let me know what you think.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2296/2392760639_b468107719_o.jpg

Marcus M6
    Participant
    @marcus-m6

So thats what they’re called.

they are the perfect shoulder chest piece

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.