xander
    Participant
    @xander

not sure if this is a repost but could you really sleep through 56 stars being tattooed on your face ???????????????????????????????????

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

nope i dont think anyone could , now people are arguing that she didnt she has come out and said the artist must have drugged her :confused:

stupid cow

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Xander

She was lying through her teeth – her dad freaked out and she just came up with the I slept through it – he drugged me etc.

No way in hell can you sleep though that.

I am just surprised that she would walk in and say I want 56 of them rather than say 2-3.

The world is an odd place.

Take Care
    Matthew

xander
    Participant
    @xander

i have to say this only brings bad publicity too tattoos and yer shes lying i wonder wot made her ask for 56 ????????????

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    xander;44132 wrote:
    i wonder wot made her ask for 56 ????????????

She just said that’s something she wanted and thought would look great. I’ll have to disagree with her, but…

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i think it was just a way of making money from a publicity stut….. put the psycho bitch in prison for trying to screw up the innocent artists carreer 😡

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I actually hold the artist a little bit responsible though, why in hell would you in your sane mind tattoo 56 stars on an 18 year olds face to start with??? Yes she was a stupid little bitch, now the artist is saying he is going to have consent forms for people to sign???????? DERRRRRR!!!! Should have been done from the start, fucking moron. Oh and i have 3 stars tattooed beside my eye, (temple area) and they didnt hurt a bit, just the vibrating in my brain was annoying. But yeah id notice if it was 56 of the little suckers!!!

xander
    Participant
    @xander

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193384/What-did-expect-Incredible-face-revealed-man-tattooed-girl-56-stars-asked-three.html

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25676214-401,00.html

lest she now has told the real story lol
    i feel for the tattoo artist but should you really tattoo someones face ??? i dont know the answer to that any of you artists ever tattooed a face ? was it a hard decision ??

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

In terms of the artist tattooing an 18 year olds face – have you seen the guy? His whole face is one big tattoo and piercing. Looks shocking too, can’t blame the dad for being angry at her, but she shouldn’t have lied about it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.