Krazyhorse
    Participant
    @krazyhorse

hello, I been Tattooing for awhile but never really used a shader. I did everything with my liner because I learned with a home made gun and a single needle. I now have bought me another gun to set up for shading and I’m having trouble setting it up. speed and throw and all seems wrong it is just splotching the ink and not fading and peppering smoothly. any help would be great. I have always loved doing alot of detail in my work, but this just is not working for me. thank you in advance.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

The discussion of unlicensed tattooing is not allowed on this forum. If you can prove that you have a license to tattoo, ie. you work in or own a tattoo studio, then you can join the pro-artists group and discuss the technical aspects of tattooing in its proper place. Otherwise do not discuss tattooing technique on this forum. If you have a license then PM TurboSatan to have your name added to the pro-artist group.

My advice?

Put your machine up until you can apprentice in a studio. You obviously don’t know what you are doing.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Now closing topic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • The topic ‘shader help’ is closed to new replies.