mlotierz
    Participant
    @mlotierz

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how to go about sleeving the rest of my right arm. The only tattoos I have are on my right arm (see my album) and are both of considerable size. I’m just having trouble picturing in my mind how I would go about connecting my existing pieces into a sleeve. No, I don’t have all the ideas for the rest of it down in stone yet, but I have one that I’m playing around with.

I guess what I am trying to ask is what should I think about as I piece stuff together on my arm. I have a general theme for the arm. I pretty much am dedicating it to all the music/bands and imagery relating to song meanings and bands that I relate strongly to and have influenced my life in some way. Ninety percent of anything going on this arm will be influenced by hardcore & metal bands (a good amount of them being Christian-based).

If anyone has any advice on ideas or what kind of mindset I should try to keep while on my journey to complete this arm, that would be most helpful.

Later tonight I’m going to try and get a picture of my arm to show the current layout of my arm and available retail space left to work with.

I apologize if I’m over-generalizing this post.

Thanks everyone!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.