manax
    Participant
    @manax

Hi, im very new to this forum, so WHAD UP EVERY ONE!?..

i need your help with something..

I have a story, I have been tattoing now for about 3 1/2 years, its my hustle.. its how i put food on the table because i didnt wanna sell anything/rob anyone.. so yes im guilty of doing it out of my crib to the neighbors and whatnot.. i have done thousands and i believe i am good enough if not better than some tattoo artists i seen in shops around where i live..i am covered in tats but i have only been in a tattoo shop twice, once when my girl was gettin a piercing, and once cause i was drunk and thought it would be funny if i went in and tryed to get one knowing they wernt cause i was piss drunk..(haha)

Problem is, everytime i call the shops i get shot down either because thier so secluded to the people they know and are scared to venture out to new people, or thier just too arrogant..

Im gonna put a couple pictures of my work on here and can yall please give me your honest opinion good or bad i dont give a shit, just be honest so i should know if i should go forth in my venture of trying to make it in the shop or not..

THANKS!!!!.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=183314097&albumId=1518868

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

If you think you are better than most tattoo artists you already have a problem….ive looked at your work, if you have done “thousands” of tattoos, you should be a hell of alot better than you are now. And once again we are not here to help people to tattoo “RULES OF THE FORUM” And if you’ve walked into a shop drunk thinking you could get a tattoo you are an absolute idiot……..Needless to say you more than likely tattoo drunk people yourself

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.