Armageddon
Participant
@armageddon

Hey,

I’ve just joined the forum. I have 3 piercings in left ear and 1 tattoo (Probs think im softcore haha)

Anyways, i’m after another tattoo and looking for someone to draw it up, like I have ideas and cant draw to save myself basically.

Im after not japanese but I want it complex and im after fish in it, like koi karp etc.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Keith

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

best thing to do is go talk to your artist, they are there to help on that side of things…
some of us will do some drawings for members but we dont normally get much time to do a design like you request

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg
Outlaw;62403 wrote:
best thing to do is go talk to your artist, they are there to help on that side of things…
some of us will do some drawings for members but we dont normally get much time to do a design like you request

Did I miss something? What did he request? Not Japanese but complex with a fish like kio in it? That could be anything. There are some amazing tattoo artiststs out there and some of them are on this site. But if you can be a little more specific in giving them guidance as to what you have in mind they will able to give you something much closer to what you want.

Armageddon
Participant
@armageddon
Apriltg;62409 wrote:
Did I miss something? What did he request? Not Japanese but complex with a fish like kio in it? That could be anything. There are some amazing tattoo artiststs out there and some of them are on this site. But if you can be a little more specific in giving them guidance as to what you have in mind they will able to give you something much closer to what you want.

Im wanting peoples idea in they’re drawings, original artwok. Japanese art with koi karp in them, but with a slightly gothic theme to it

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Apriltg;62409 wrote:
Did I miss something?

it looks like you did…… i said the members here might not have time to draw it up for them, so ask their tattoo artist,

obviously if you have some time and fancy drawing it up for them then please do so ๐Ÿ˜‰

Armageddon
Participant
@armageddon
Outlaw;62468 wrote:
it looks like you did…… i said the members here might not have time to draw it up for them, so ask their tattoo artist,

obviously if you have some time and fancy drawing it up for them then please do so ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’d love to draw something but I really really cant draw atall, hence why im asking for help

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Armageddon;62469 wrote:
I’d love to draw something but I really really cant draw atall, hence why im asking for help

my comment was aimed at the member Apriltg not yourself…..
i realised that you couldnt draw from your first post ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.