Jonny Rasclart
Participant
@jonny-rasclart

Like it a lot.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

i was a little scared when i saw one dude shaving another dudes chest…..

ArniVidar
@arnividar
DOJAGUY;90518 wrote:
i was a little scared when i saw one dude shaving another dudes chest…..

Umh… that’s pretty much what happens with every tattoo 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
arnividar;90529 wrote:
umh… That’s pretty much what happens with every tattoo 🙂

yeah maybe you go in to get your arm done and get your chest shaved but not me buddy. Even if i was getting my arm done, i shave my own arm… Not into guys shaving me…. But thats just me… Get shaved by men all you want buddy. Enjoy

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
DOJAGUY;90530 wrote:
yeah maybe you go in to get your arm done and get your chest shaved but not me buddy. Even if i was getting my arm done, i shave my own arm… Not into guys shaving me…. But thats just me… Get shaved by men all you want buddy. Enjoy

wow someone is a lil homophobic.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
yodaddynukka;90533 wrote:
wow someone is a lil homophobic.

JUST A LITTLE….. a healthy ammount… haha

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

and i sure hope to god that he put a barrier on that phone…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
DOJAGUY;90530 wrote:
yeah maybe you go in to get your arm done and get your chest shaved but not me buddy.

No… you go in to have some part of you tattooed and THAT part is shaved.. usually by a man, since they are the prevailing gender in the field.

DOJAGUY;90530 wrote:
Even if i was getting my arm done, i shave my own arm… Not into guys shaving me.

Most artists will want to shave you themselves, because the hairs will thus be very freshly shaved and there’s no chance of stubble having appeared. Those that I have talked to about it, have actually asked that people do NO shave themselves before coming in.

DOJAGUY;90534 wrote:
JUST A LITTLE….. a healthy ammount… haha

There’s absolutely nothing healthy about it 🙂

yodaddynukka;90536 wrote:
and i sure hope to god that he put a barrier on that phone…

I thought the same. If you look closely, you’ll see that there’s absolutely nothing separating the phone from the new ink 😮

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i cant believe he put a phone, one of the most dirtiest things around, on a FRESH tattoo with no barriers. that is the most idiotic thing i have seen and i cannot call him a professional if this is true. that is definite scratcher status.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;90546 wrote:
i cant believe he put a phone, one of the most dirtiest things around, on a FRESH tattoo with no barriers. that is the most idiotic thing i have seen and i cannot call him a professional if this is true. that is definite scratcher status.

come to think of it well said dude i never thought about that.

And i always shave myself before i get tattoo’s but they always insist on shaving over where i have shaven they have to don’t they?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
yodaddynukka;90546 wrote:

Well, the whole thing is an advertisement for somethingorother, so maybe the entire thing is fake?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Pretty cool, haha. I like it and I am not particularly upset with this phone on his fresh ink.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I don’t get it… an iphone youtube video playing on a guy’s chest… I take it it was a joke or am I missing something here? :confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The tattoo includes a QR code, which is basically a multi-dimentional barcode, which iPhones and Android phones can read and interpret. The phone reads the QR code and displays whatever media is hidden behind that QR code (on the internet).

It’s about as useful in customer-grade applications as warts are on pigs, and is the new ‘fab’ to sweep across the world. It’s a marvelous thing in factory-grade applications, however.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.