muuto
    Participant
    @muuto

Hi 🙂
    I LOVE the technique tattooartist Peter Aurisch does (a tattoo artist from Berlin). So I´m wondering if any of you know of a tattoo artist in Norway who tattoo with the same technique and is good with tattooing with “watercolor/akvarel” and sketchstyle (or what do u call it?).

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Check out my signature link 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Just go to the guy you listed if you love his work. Isn’t Norway the size of a postage stamp?

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@buttwheat 132752 wrote:

Just go to the guy you listed if you love his work. Isn’t Norway the size of a postage stamp?

No, but your dick is.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@BertNaked 132755 wrote:

No, but your dick is.

I just looked it up it is about the same size as Montana. That is pretty small for a whole country.
    What is the fascination with my dick that you have?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Interesting style. Nice use of colors.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Very cool work by Aurisch.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Reminds me a bit about Jacob @ Crooked Moon, Helsingborg. But that’s lightyears away, if you live far north of Oslo.
    Crooked Moon Tattoo – Helsingborg

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Hmm interesting style, I like it!

muuto
    Participant
    @muuto

Thanks 🙂
    The thing is that I have a cover-up, so then I would have to travel to Berlin more than 1 time to get the job all done. That would be much easier if I found someone in Norway who could do it.
    Love the style of Jacob @ Crooked Moon too, if I lived nearby that would be an easy pick (I live in Bergen)

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Wow, that’s some pretty nice work.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Go to Let’s buzz in Bergen!! They do amazing work, and if they don’t think it’s their style, they might have some guest artists coming around, or know someone who’s good at that style 🙂
    I know we’ve had a few guest artists up here in Trondheim doing that kind of work, Linda Looman in Oslo is also good at it. She is crazy expensive and has a ridiculous waiting list thought, but very good. If not, Kine at Purple Pain Tattoo in Trondheim has also done that kind of work before, and does some amazing things with color! (and she’s a sweetheart!)

And yeah, norway is tiny, but we happen to have quite a few good artists around 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.