Macky Electroline
    Participant
    @macky-electroline

Hi, just thought id stick up a couple of pics of some pieces im currently working on,

Feel free to comment – I can take it 🙂

This first one is a cover up of an old black panther, one more sitting to go,

l_d2d71e7b3afa8c8941b74aabbafcd207.gif

This is another cover up of a few bits of old poorly done tribal

l_f8ae7117ccafcbe88d0ee0f5f005bb33.jpg

This is a psychobilly tribute to the legendary Meteors, one more sitting also

l_b39f89dd0158c48259b698c3fc68a380.jpg

Cheers

Macky

bluekrissyspikes
    Participant
    @bluekrissyspikes

that’s some really good work. i can’t wait till i am that good. have you been through an apprentiship?:)

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i really like the bottom pics. very nice

I am starting to like the cartoony look more and more. i saw that rocketeer one in skin deep a while ago and i thought that was really excellent.

Nice work

Macky Electroline
    Participant
    @macky-electroline

Thanks for your comments,

No I have not done an apprenticeship, I taught myself a long time ago with home made gear on my own leg, not the recommended route but It was very difficult to obtain an apprenticeship in my locality, I have been tattooing for 2 years now with proper equipment, it makes all the difference, also I am 24 – 7 into tattooing – u have to be dedicated more than anything, Like a pitbull, never give up on it for a second, read, study, practice,,

RE: cartoony stuff, Yeah I love it, great work to do, beats tribal any day, lol

Yeah youmean the Loius Molloy rocketeer sleeve,, amazing work, I saw it in the flesh at the Newcastle expo last year, all I can say is WOW

Thanks

Macky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.