lamonica78
    @

Ok, this is my first tat (Go easy on me, haha). I recently turned 30 and have been thinking about getting a tat for a while. I am a bassist and I knew I wanted to do something bass/music related. I finally settled on getting a music staff containing the song that first inspired me to learn how to play the bass guitar. That song happens to be Led Zeppelin’s “How Many More Times.” I originally was thinking of getting the staff wrapped/sprialing around my arm from my shoulder down to my mid bicep, but after talking to a few artists and enthusiasts, they all agreed it would be extremely challenging due to the fact that there are so many parallel lines on a music staff that need to be just right.

So I let the artist come up with an alternate design and I am extremely pleased with the results (the beginning and the end of the staff is designed to be ‘squiggly’…almost as if the staff is trying to catch up to the notes. Anyway, it’s simple, but I love it and I think it has a lot of potential to be expanded upon when I get the itch again (which I know I will!)

IMG_0111.jpg

tattoowho
    Participant
    @tattoowho

cool and original.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.