DpM
    Participant
    @dpm

Had my first tattoo done today at Woody’s in High Wycombe by Jay.
    He did a sterling job, im over the moon with it. I have to say I found it more painful than I expected especially the colour part the outlining want not too bad at all.

Anyway here are a few pics. I have washed it and applied cream, ink is still seeping out a little, am I OK to dab it with something before bed?

Thanks to Matt for the help and suggestion.

tatmain.jpg

DSC_1923.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is one beautiful tattoo.
    It came out even better than I had in my mind’s eye.

You should wear that one with pride and kudos to the artist and yourself for choosing such a storming design.

Can I use that in one of my e-book projects? It would be a fantastic addition.

Take Care
    Matthew

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm
    Sherav;44173 wrote:
    That is one beautiful tattoo.
    It came out even better than I had in my mind’s eye.

You should wear that one with pride and kudos to the artist and yourself for choosing such a storming design.

Can I use that in one of my e-book projects? It would be a fantastic addition.

Take Care
    Matthew

Cheers Matt.

Please do use it and thanks for writing the book it has helped me lots.

Dean

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Dean

That is really kind of you thank-you.

I am glad you liked the book I will be happy to forward a first draft of my next one which will be more visual based.

Thanks Again

Matthew

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm
    Sherav;44176 wrote:
    Hi Dean

That is really kind of you thank-you.

I am glad you liked the book I will be happy to forward a first draft of my next one which will be more visual based.

Thanks Again

Matthew

Please do Matt, id love to see it.

Any comment on my question, can I dab the tatt to remove the slight ink escape?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Dean

Sorry – yes if you wash the tattoo before you sleep and gently pat dry the excess ink will lift with the cloth.

It tends to fully come off after the tattoo has peeled so don’t worry about it as can take a week or a bit more for it fully settle.

Take Care
    Matthew

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm

Cheers, ill wash it now then.

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

this turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! wear it with pride! it is absolutely gorgeous! props to the artist and yourself!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i love banksy tattoo’s thats come out really cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

T

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm

Thanks everyone, I love it ๐Ÿ˜€
    Im glad it turned out as well as it did, that was my main worry. Should not have been though Jay is a great artist.

Had a bit of a worry moment this morning when I got up, the 8 on the date looked like a black blob. Told myself it will be ok once I showered and it was. Territory with being new to this I guess!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

That’s a mighty awesome tattoo there. So much power in such a simple design!

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm
    ArniVidar;44209 wrote:
    That’s a mighty awesome tattoo there. So much power in such a simple design!

Thanks.

I can recommend Woody’s it was a good atmosphere and there all nice people, that Jammes was doing an awesome leg piece when I was in there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.