tattoobydoom
    Participant
    @tattoobydoom

I did this one yesterday first time doing a pinup… Not perfect but still not that bad for the # 20.

What could I do next time to improve?

Thanks
    Doom

tattoobydoom
    Participant
    @tattoobydoom

ok I have created an album ….uploaded some pics….I still can’t add a pic in a post…

Any idea why?

Thanks
    Dom

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I’m going to be polite with you. There are 2 reasons for that. First, you’ve posted 12 times since you joined the site, and one of those was an introduction. I went to your profile and tracked your posts and I see no one has responded to your introduction. Not sure when it was posted…yet, but someone, by your 12th post should have told you that unlicensed tattooing discussion is not allowed on this forum. Period. At all. Hope you got that.

I seem to do things a little different than the last hundred people who have joined this site. You see, when I come to a furum, the first thing I do is read the forum rules. Why? Because each forum has different rules and if you are gonna play you gotta play right.

Then I browse the forum and see if I can get a handle on the discussion over the past few days. See if you had read the forum rules you would know that unliscensed discussion is not allowed, and if you would have browsed the discussions over the past few days you would have seen how many people have gotten talked really bad too for trying to discuss these things on this forum.

But you haven’t done that…or you would not be asking this question, so now I’m going to explain it to you, real nice like. See, us Texans are a nice lot once you get to know us. We just take a little getting used to.

Now I’m being nice because I accidentaly went to your home page and man, I love motorcycles, and you are one DAMN GOOD artist where motorcycle paint jobs are concerned. I mean that is some awesome work, some of the best I’ve seen and there is no doubt with that talent you could be as good as a tattooist.

But I looked through your pictures too. Whoooo, man you need to put the machine up till you learn some things. Practicing on live people just isn’t cool, and as good as you are with motorcycle tanks…your not so good with a tattoo machine. Does that mean you can’t be? No, but you see, sir, you are on the wrong forum to learn.

Now normally I’d just insult you, make some smart-ass comments about you to piss you off and get some good argument going for my own never ending amusement since business slowed down some here at my tattoo studio so now I’m looking for fresh meat to pick on, but man your paint jobs are sweet, so I’m not going to do that. What I’m going to do is post a link for you. you follow that link, create a profile and learn right…or as right as you can, and KEEP UNLICENSED TATTOO DISCUSSION OFF OF THIS FORUM. QUIT ASKING TECHNICAL QUESTIONS HERE. IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.

Now, see? Aint I nice? http://outlawtattoo.5.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

ahh now i see our s.neill ๐Ÿ˜€
    i thought you was high !! LOL

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Butterfly_Kisses;48649 wrote:
    ahh now i see our s.neill ๐Ÿ˜€
    i thought you was high !! LOL

Why hello there Butterfly!:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘tattoo # 20’ is closed to new replies.