@sherav

That is a very fine memorial tattoo.

Who was the artist?

Take Care
Matthew

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

that is a remarkable piece of work! congrats to you for getting a wonderful “first” piece!!

jessjayne
Participant
@jessjayne

They always say go big or go home 🙂

Amazing work dude.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Very nice piece of work

tygerliz
Participant
@tygerliz

awsome ink!

Injun
Participant
@injun

Love it man!!! Awesome!!

nem
Participant
@nem

thanks everyone for the feedback, the rays and clouds on the bottom are starting to fade a lot but i’m in love with this piece of work.

vala
Participant
@vala

thats an awesome piece mate. any plans to complete the arm?
as for the fading, the tattoo will fade slightly compared to how it looks when its first done. if my memory serves me right this is due to when its a fresh cut you see the ink more, however as it heals layers of skin are forming over it hence the fade.
someone will correct me im sure if this is incorrect.

tattooyu
@
Aero_Dave;50921 wrote:
Very nice piece of work. Congrats.

Dave…

Hi,
Im new to the site that is a great Tattoo for all aspects of Tattoos please visit my new Tattoo Website which has just been built
Comments would be appreciated
URL REMOVED
Thanks
jeffo

MissP83
Participant
@missp83
tattooyu;51289 wrote:
Hi,
Im new to the site that is a great Tattoo for all aspects of Tattoos please visit my new Tattoo Website which has just been built
Comments would be appreciated
LINK REMOVED
Thanks
jeffo

Pardon me Jeffo for what I am about to say (and Moderators – feel free to delete this if it steps on too many sensitive toes)

I have a few issues with you posting this message inside this post. First of all why would you take someone’s moment of glory away from their first tattoo to promote your website? That just seems to be a bit much to me buddy.

But this is my bigger problem – It is websites like these that give tattoos somewhat of a bad rep. You take everything meaningful, traditional, beautiful and even religious away from tattooing and make it strictly commercial and put a sexy spin on it. The meaning behind tattoos is completely thrown to the wind and makes tattoos look like a fashion statement or a taboo. And then people rush out and get something put on their body that is “fashionable for the moment” and whine and complain 6 months to a year later because they don’t like it anymore and can’t find a cover-up for it and laser surgery just costs too damn much. I apologise for my rant but i do not think this post of yours belongs here.

Regards,
Paula

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
MissP83;51291 wrote:
Pardon me Jeffo for what I am about to say (and Moderators – feel free to delete this if it steps on too many sensitive toes)

I totally agree with your reply paula, in fact i have just banned that member.. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.