Participant
@toxictruthx3

IMG_2294.jpg
IMG_2302.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2311.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg

the butterfly one i got for christmas in 2006.
its not exactly wonderful by any means and needs some serious touchups. one butterfly is missing parts of his antennas, black is fading, color needs to be more vibrant, etc.
i dont regret getting it, i just now look back and think i could have gotten it fancied up a bit, but hey can always do that now! 😀

the roses are my own design, and im absolutely in love with this tattoo. i got them for my sixteenth birthday in 2007. love the color that the artist used, wasnt sure about him throwing the white in there but i loved the outcome. plan to one day put my (future!) childrens names in/around it to finish it off.

would love to hear your opinions, especially any on how to fix up my butterfly one.
thanks for looking 🙂

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

They look excellent, my cousin had a tattoo colored in red and it faded so fast. your colors still look very good, I’m getting color in my half sleeve Saturday and i really hope my color doesn’t fade like his.

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

thank you 🙂 im really glad that my roses havent faded like my butterflies have. although id much rather have touchups on the roses than the butterflies, LOWER BACK HURTS LIKE A BITCH. hahaha. at least for me it did anyways, but im kind of a pushover. apparently it didnt hurt enough though cuz i came back three months later for the roses 😛

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

The worst i’ve been through is the clavicle because i could feel the vibrations up my neck and into my ear and my leg started twitching when he’d stop to get ink lol and after four hours it started to swell up and hurt a little more haha.

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

haha before i got my first one i watched my mom get and entire almost 2 inch thick band around her ankle and i swear to god you could hear the needle clacking off her bones. it sounded horrible lol. and yet i still wanted to come back for mine :rolleyes: lol

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

Yea it’s rough but something to be proud of and to show off after its done! 🙂

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

very true lol. i remember feeling like i was such a badass for so long and telling anybody who would listen about my tattoo experience hahaha.

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

Yea lol at school everyone was asking me to see my first tattoo and now still people stare at my arm when i don’t have a long sleeve shirt on. I cant wait to get the color done this saturday

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

thats pretty sweet. be sure to post pics when its done! 🙂

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

I will! I started a thread with pics from the first session and the sketch my artist drew up =]

http://www.thetattooforum.com/going-saturday-my-next-session-t16997.html?t=16997

check it out!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.