Flabby
    Participant
    @flabby

My first ever tattoo ; What should I get touched up?

nyzfc2.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The whole thing needs to be redone not touched up. And by redone I mean lasered off and start over with a competent tattooist

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

That’s a head scratcher.

Flabby
    Participant
    @flabby

@buttwheat 134783 wrote:

The whole thing needs to be redone not touched up. And by redone I mean lasered off and start over with a competent tattooist

Why do you say that?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Classic example of: Bad lines.
    Why not to use white ink.
    Blowouts.

Looks pretty bad Flabby. Go get advice from the best tattoo artist you can find, but they’ll recommend a laser no doubt.

Sorry Bro.

Flabby
    Participant
    @flabby

Damn.. this sucks.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@buttwheat 134783 wrote:

T h i s

Flabby
    Participant
    @flabby

Guess i’m just going to have to live with it.. I’m only 18.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Flabby 134789 wrote:

Guess i’m just going to have to live with it.. I’m only 18.

This is another example of coming here to late. sorry man you got a shitty tattoo

Flabby
    Participant
    @flabby

@buttwheat 134790 wrote:

This is another example of coming here to late. sorry man you got a shitty tattoo

Is there anything I can do to improve it? Like small things, or should I just leave it alone and wait til’ i’m older to get it lasered.

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

@Flabby 134791 wrote:

Is there anything I can do to improve it? Like small things, or should I just leave it alone and wait til’ i’m older to get it lasered.

Why can’t you get it lasered now? Or color in the entire sun and stars black for more of a tribal look…I’ve seen plenty of Filipino sun and stars in straight black.

Flabby
    Participant
    @flabby

@gobeavers 134795 wrote:

Why can’t you get it lasered now? Or color in the entire sun and stars black for more of a tribal look…I’ve seen plenty of Filipino sun and stars in straight black.

What do you mean? color over all of it in black?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Its good you’re taking the feedback well. The tattoo is very poor. Whatever you do don’t go back to the same person.
    Let it heal completely then see how you really feel about it and go from there.
    Was this done in a licensed shop or someones house?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

First of all I would go see a doctor, because that tattoo can’t possibly have been made by a professional!
    Second.. Let it heal properly and hope it fades a LOT. If it fades enough you might not need laser.
    Third.. Wait. Wait until you can afford a proper tattoo and/or laser and know to get a good tattoo.

Sorry, but that is a terrible looking tattoo, both in how its healing and the tattoo it self.. There is no small thing that can be done.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I have this feeling we’re being trolled. Come on. This is too obvious.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.