loopydreamer
    Participant
    @loopydreamer

Hi! Im in the UK!
    my first tat was 5 years ago! A rose on my shoulder and then two dayz ago i got three stars done on the inside of my wrist and yea i know stars r very popular but these three r special! They represent the 3 stars in my life, my hubby and my 2 boys and i love them! OMG!!! i forgot how addictive getting tattoo’s can be! Already im thinking of my next one but hubby doesn’t want me to have anymore done! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    sorry i cant post pics atm cos the camera has busted but soon! I promise!
    *hugs* 2 u all and i must say that the pics i have seen here so far r absolutely awesome!!!:)

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hiya. Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

hiya welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you enjoy it

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

yRSWxa544881-02.jpg

WHERE’S YA HALL PASS BRAH!!??

Hey hey… welcome to it BRAH!! Sorry I was jonesin to impersonate Cartman as Dog the Bounty Hunter ๐Ÿ˜€

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Hey welcome to the forum! Yeah, get some pics up…and tell hubby to lighten up. Both my wife and I have tattoos and love them all. Maybe you can talk hubby into getting one and then he’ll come over to your side. ๐Ÿ˜€

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

That’s the worst when ya have someone trying to get ya to change your mind about something when you really want to… especially when it comes to tattoos… they are frickin addictative! Good luck with that… maybe you can open his mind to new things ๐Ÿ˜€

loopydreamer
    Participant
    @loopydreamer

thanks 4 your kind welcomes everyone!:)

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

ROFL @ “WELCOME TO IT, BRAH!”

Hey, Loopy, it’s very nice to meet you. Welcome to the tattoo forum family. ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@misskandi 29577 wrote:

ROFL @ “WELCOME TO IT, BRAH!”

:p

Heh Heh

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.