trixxstyles
    Participant
    @trixxstyles

hey all new to the forum been reading and looking for a while now.

Been thinking of geting a tattoo now since I was 18. Im 27 now. Still undecided as to what to get. I like tribal types that i have seen. Thinking of getting my first tat on my right upper arm/shoulder. I know noone can pick my tattoo for me i have to do that. Any have any ideas? Just broke up with my feiance(spelling) we where toghther for 9yrs we have a little girl. Thought of getting my little girls foot print and her name on my forearm. not sure of that though cant cover it up for work. also i want to have special dates in my life put with the tat like when my grandfather pasted away and when my little girl was born with a few others.

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Wow 9 years…that’s gotta be rough man.

But umm..why not break it into two tattoos; one for your grandfather and one for your daughter.

Get her foot prints with her name & b-day on your chest close to your heart.

And
    For you grandpa get a portrait or get an image of his fave thing or something with his b-day and d-day.

Or something along those lines….I’m not very creative when it comes to other peoples tattoos lol.

trixxstyles
    Participant
    @trixxstyles

ty ty take it a day at a time.
    well was thinking of one larger tattoo also have my greatgrand mother pasing i want there to.

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm

Why not a tribal style tree with the dates at the bottom of the roots. Like a family tree.
    Just a suggestion.

trixxstyles
    Participant
    @trixxstyles

cool idea on the tree that you. got some ideas in my mind now.

DpM
    Participant
    @dpm
    trixxstyles;43624 wrote:
    cool idea on the tree that you. got some ideas in my mind now.

No probs, keep us updated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.