girl_anachronism
    Participant
    @girl_anachronism

I am a bit nervous. I’m not used to the forum setting. I’ve only ever been a part of the chatroom culture. I suppose it’s odd for a 24yr old to feel that way, but there it is. I’ve been interested in tattoos since I can remember noticing my grandfather’s scorpio and birth date on his chest. Ever since then I found myself intrigued. I couldn’t imagine myself without tattoos.:eek:

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
    I’ve never talked in a chatroom or forums untill here. Lol, I’m more of a Myspace/Facebook kinda guy.
    Yessss, tattoos ARE addicting but they just add up over time and become a bit costly lol.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

welcome aboard:D

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Relax, we don’t bite…much.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

girl_anachronism
    Participant
    @girl_anachronism

I am not anywhere near having spent too much. Then again, I don’t really know what I’d consider “too much”. Luckily, I have a very understanding husband willing to look the other way over the money. I’m moving to Germany in a little less than a month. It’s been difficult to be patient about starting my next couple of pieces. I’m excited about the opportunity to explore the European tattoo culture though.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

what style tattoos do you like, they are some amazing artists in germany ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome
    Looking forward to sharing your ink.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.