wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

Hi. My name is Stephanie and I live in South Jersey. I’m 21. I have 1 tattoo so far. It’s a rose with my grandmothers name in a banner. I got it june 21st 2008. I go for my second tat on sunday 4/25. It’s gonna be a hatchet girl on my left shoulder. I got my current tat I already have in an album on my profile and I will put the new one up there too when I get it. So anyway that’s a intro to me. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hi

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the groups. Only 2 more days ’till the next one, eh? I envy you greatly.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

lol you envy me greatly? It’s been almost 2 years since my last (first at that lol) one! I’ve been wanting more but I just havent yet. Costs money for one and then theirs crazy life…But I finally made an apt for 1pm on sunday! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m excited to say the least yes only about 2 more days left till my next one!…hmm…now to think about the one after that…lol. I want it to be sunday already! lmao

ArniVidar
@arnividar

1 year, 2 months, 15 days since my first and last one and it doesn’t seem I’ll afford one any time soon… so yeah, I envy you ๐Ÿ˜€

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

wow. Nice to know i’m envied ๐Ÿ˜€ I do think that if your truly happy with a tattoo though it’s worth waiting for so whenever you are able to get your next one I think it will be worth it . That said…I def do understand the envy and it can be hard to wait…worth it or not lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

where in south jersey? i grew up in haddonfield

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I grew up in millville but currently live in bridgeton.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.