neverknow
Participant
@neverknow

I’m from Maryland, right outside of DC, 32 year old woman. I have one large tattoo and one small one. I got them both about 4-5 years ago. I had one very small tattoo when I was about 21/22 and didn’t like it and had it covered up. I like tattoos even though I do not have a lot. I love seeing art on the body. I’m not into piercings though. I seem to be the only one in my group of friends who has tattoos so it’s good to find a forum where I can ask for any advice and discuss tattoos with other people.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum, you will find some good honest advice here

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi neverknow and welcome to the forum. I, too, am from Maryland. I’m from Carroll County Maryland, which is about an hour and half from DC.

I have a Freddie Mercury tattoo and I just adore it. It is on my right outer calf. I have a bunch more tattoos planned, but my husband keeps putting his foot down. I’m sure I’ll talk him into it sooner or later! LOL.

Hope to hear more from you in the coming months. This is a great forum and people are very nice and it is very active. You really will get responses and meet new people here. I love it all ready!

Cheers!:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.