Oni4219
    Participant
    @oni4219

Hi. I am new here so I figured I would show off my piercings ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 17 piercings

here they are heh
    piercings.jpg

The plugs are 0s then the CBRs decrease in diameter gauge and color (black gray silver)
    Tongues are 12s

Ive done them all myself I also do piercings on other people. Only on faces ears and tongues.

I would like collar bones done sometime.

Cant do to many facial piercings because I work at a college and I already have a lot of piercings and don’t attempt to hide my ink. Don’t want to scare to many administrators and lose my job ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

how long did it take you to stretch your lobes ?

im half and half weather to try to , i seen some lotus flower plugs i have fallen in love with :rolleyes:

Oni4219
    Participant
    @oni4219

It took me no time at all to gauge my ears. It happened over a long time because I gauged then kept it forever. Id find earrings I loved and keep em forever. But I went from an 8 to a 0 in a month. My ears gauge very well though.

If you do it right it really doesn’t take to long. I haven’t used a taper since gauging to 8 though. My ears = special in the face ๐Ÿ˜€

I keep saying I wont get bigger after 0 but I probably will.
    Like you said, you find plugs you love and have to have them. All the sudden your a 0 gauge. Hehe

Puzzles
    Participant
    @puzzles

I stretched my ears from a 2.4mm to a 10mm in about 4 months. I’ve heard some people say you only need to wait two weeks between stretches, some people say you should wait months. Best advice I’ve found is that your body knows when it’s okay to stretch again. If it really hurts trying to stretch, it’s not ready.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

im still not sure if i want to yet because i have a huge collection of bollywood style earrings that i love. :rolleyes:

Oni4219
    Participant
    @oni4219
    Butterfly_Kisses;45988 wrote:
    im still not sure if i want to yet because i have a huge collection of bollywood style earrings that i love. :rolleyes:

What I do with earrings I love is I buy ear skins and wear them inside of the ear skins.
    like i have a size 8 CBR wing thingy made of blackout titanium and I LOVE them. So I bought some black silicone ear skins and wore them inside my size 0 ear holes.

๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

ahh thats a good idea i didnt think of that . could you take a pic next time you wear them like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oni4219
    Participant
    @oni4219
    Butterfly_Kisses;46000 wrote:
    ahh thats a good idea i didnt think of that . could you take a pic next time you wear them like that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
    Been busy

Here is a photo with an 8 in a 0 skin.
    I didnt close the CBR cuz its hard to get on and off ^^;

skins.jpg

Here is a 2 in a 0

bone.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.