Topher
Participant
@topher

Body Mods.

Where to start…. Some people would consider a body modification anywhere from an ear piercing to a set of several facial/body piercings. But some, actually more like ONE chose to take body modification to the next level. This isn’t exactly a piercing, but I do believe it is more fitting in this section of the forums as opposed to others.

This female decided to take it to the next level.
elf-ear-1.jpg
elf-ear-2.jpg
elf-ear-3.jpg

Personally, I like it. I wouldn’t ever have them, personally, but I do enjoy the thought put into the idea. I cannot get past the thought of how painful this would be.
Elf Ears would be a journey for any body mod enthusiast.

I did a search through the forums for this subject before posting, and therefore apologize if this subject has been mentioned previously.

I do not believe that I have broken any rules or guidelines with this post, but in the case of that which I have, I apologize, and will further my attempts to be a respective member of this board. The pictures are not my own, and therefore I do not claim them as so. The pictures are property of the Geekologie news website, and are fully credited with such.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- You didn’t break any rules. Posting pictures are fine if promoting discussion, or making a reference to. So you’re good.

2- What was the goal of this post? Lol, not being a dick just didn’t under stand how to repond.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i actually like to see images of body mods, this is a funy mod that dont really look out of place although i think it is a bit too perminant of a body deforming modification…

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Very ummm..interesting. I kinda like it. (on her)

SusanFox
Participant
@susanfox

I like it on this particular girl. I don’t know that’d I would do it.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I think it looks pretty cute, not sure if I could ever have it done myself…might feel a bit silly at 60 with elf ears. x

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

I would never do anything that extreme, but I think it looks cool on her. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any body mods yourself?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Holy sh*t, the possibility of actually being able to do something like this never occurred to me. I personally wouldn’t do it, but it’s a glimpse into the future of body modz, eh?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

it looks cool…But I’ll stick with my ink

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

I like it! On a hot girl, that is. Like Tongue piercing, I think it would be a little off-putting to see a guy with elf ears. Done well, it could be considered appearance enhancing. I would not be suprised to see this catching on. It is subtle and feminine. It would be easier to get used to this mod than say, a 00 piercing.

LotusCordova
Participant
@lotuscordova

I have seen this mod before. There is a body modification site on the web (I wont mention the name because im not sure of all the rules just yet) that has extreme body mods, and quite a few people have got into the elf ears.

I think the sharpening of the teeth is one that is TOO much…..for me anyway. I guess there are some that love to push the bar, or some that really love lord of the rings ๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i wouldn’t fancy it done but it kinda looks cute like a pixie ๐Ÿ˜€

smokinbunta
Participant
@smokinbunta

thats pretty cool stuff!! it would be too much pain to imagine….unless anesthesia is used….now…for the whole catchin on in the future with this stuff….i once saw some movie about the future. and in this movie there was a body mod trend where people changed their pupil to whatever color, or animal like eyes “such as cats eyes” i thought that was pretty cool.

porro20
@
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.