*gLitTeR bUg*
    @

on my foot, but not sure what to get any suggestions??

Pink Princess
    @

I want to get a butterfly on my anke. You could get a rose maybe….

Shareef
    Participant
    @shareef

Try some AWESOME quote like “Living my life to its fullest.” That will be amazing and super cute. n also sexxy. Don’t mind the judgemental haters.

love,
    Hippie Shareef

Hotcakes
    @

1. A flower or plant (with the green stem and leaves trailing up your ankle towards your leg?)

2. Your name or boyfriend’s name?

3. I know everyone has them but they do look GOOD) A tiger or dragon (A small dainty one of course!)

Isabelle?
    @

maybe a kind of chain of flowers?

Sherlock
    Participant
    @sherlock

If you don’t know what to get – then don’t get one.

Why ask a stranger to comment on something that is so individual?

Suite-Pee
    Participant
    @suite-pee

Something like “athletes” :p

Hisgirl421
    @

my friend just got HUGE cheeries on her foot, and personally, i dont like it.. at all. Make sure you get something small and cute..alot of people get something with a flow like a few butterflies or stars that flow with the shape of you foot. Kind of hard to explain what i mean, but yeah. I have a tattoo on my sholder blade and i didnt think it really hurt. But my friend who got the tattoo on her foot said it was horribleeeeeeee, then again, it was a biggggg tatttoo, but she also already has 2 and she said this one was the worst. So my suggestion is to get something small and something with movement

D C
    Participant
    @d-c

Aren’t tattoos so….yesterday?

Mr. Tar Zan
    @

get one on your belly with tiny writing, itll make ur winky look bigger !!!!!!!!

saRah x
    @

lol!i’m planning to get 1 on my ankle.u should think about it carefully since it would be permanent u know..choose d 1 that u really love or like…for example i LOVE butterfly so much that’s why i’m gonna go get 1 sooner or later.lol!
    think bout the things that u like or some memories that u wanna keep n got carved in ur body permanently.. x]

Hi-D
    @

well don’t do something you have an obsession with at the moment…like i love fall out boy cuz you probably won’t when your 80, get something meaningful, when people ask about it you don’t want to say “just cuz” maybe a symbol of an obstacle you’ve over come, or something that reminds you of the best moment of you life etc

Rolf
    @

I like those tiny lizzards, like a chain of those…
    Or this, looks like a good idea…take a look!
    http://www.guns2roses.com/images11a/a%20027a.jpg

3DGHO
    @

I like either a small flower with color on the foot or a couple of stars… I’ve seen them both..they both look cute!

Fonz
    Participant
    @fonz

skip the tattoo, later you will be glad that you did.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.