Chloe
    Participant
    @chloe

I want the words Lesley Maria tattood onto my hip, like right on my hip bone. Thats my mums name,, i dont know whether i should have Mum or Lesley or Lesley Maria? I want to do this in memory of her but not sure if it would look cheap?
    I didnt think it was a sexual place =S,, obviously I am going to remember my mum even if i dont have any tatto but i would like something to remember her by si then everytime i see i can think of her,, if that makes sense, I dont want a portrait really my dad has one of me and i dont think it looks very good,, any other suggestions becuase mine are cheap,, i really thought that was good =[ never mindd

p.?
    @

i personally dont like it.
    if my mom passed away i would go for something big like a portrait of her. with her name.

a’monique
    @

when it comes to a memorial tattoo….
    what reminds YOU of them is what matters, if the name is what comes to mind then get it. It’s your hip, your Mum, not anybody on Answers. You will be the one with the ink FOREVER ๐Ÿ™‚

Casey K
    @

I definitely don’t think you should have a memorial tattoo for your mom in such a sexual place.

cinnamon.princess
    @

Webkinz Party Log On Now And Add Webkinzkitten1700
    Bring Presents For The Pets Birthday

JOANNA
    @

if you have to ask dont do it. remember it will be there forever so if you pick a tattoo make sure you absolutely love it.

Sunny
    Participant
    @sunny

Personally i think it would look cheap.

Katie Y.
    @

ok, i don’t think you should really get a tattoo at all….. no offense but tattoos are nasty and they are definably not good for you or your skin. I think you should cherish your mom’s memories but don’t get a tattoo to remember her by; tattoos destroy your skin and they are painful and permanent even if you get the extremely expensive treatment to get it off it will leave a scar and that’s just disgusting. It might not look tacky or cheap when you first get it but believe me, it will when you get older- and that’s a guaranty!

kRispie
    @

to be honest, it would look very cheap

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Personally I like some of the ‘mom and dad’ tatts that are being done. I love old skool ideas done in a modern style. I think her name would look a bit trashy but I’m sure you could come up with something that reminded you of your mom with the word ‘mom’ wrapped around it. The style is up to you but check out some of the more modern stuff going about, it can be quite uplifting rather than a sad memorial. Doesn’t matter where you get it but you may want to think about your partners reaction while getting sexual, they may not want a reminder of your mom starring them in the face.

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

so howz the hip a sexual place then ??????

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

its her right to get a tattoo and no one can tell her wot to do can they , if u dont like tattoos then dont comment ๐Ÿ™‚

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

thers nothing wrong with wot ur thinking of and in the end its wot u like and want and not up 2 anyone else , if ur happy then go with it ๐Ÿ™‚

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

isnt it her decision tho n noone elses

metalhead64
    Participant
    @metalhead64

the tattoo ius gona b special to her n no one else , she shud expect support not ppl telling her itll look cheap , at the end of the day she as to feel comfortable about it n not av ppl talking it down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.