treacly
    Participant
    @treacly

Wow tdays the day i get my first tattoo…will let you know how i get on and post a picture..!!!!!!:eek:

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

cool looking forward to it.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

๐Ÿ˜‰ I got my first one last month and I was wiggin but when i was getting it the pain was very minimal… the sound is annoying and the feeling of it starts to get annoying too but it was freaking awesome!! You have fun and enjoy every minute of it!! Cant wait to see some pics!

๐Ÿ˜€

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

Congrats, i was terrified my first time then as soon as he hit that needle to my skin i said “Thats It?” and i havent stopped since then

treacly
    Participant
    @treacly

Well I got it done any yes iam going back for another one as soon as i can..It was’nt as bad as i had imagined..the tattoo artist was really nice and put at ease straight away..and iam so pleased with my tattoo..Its a sunburst with the eye of horus in the centre with very vibriant colours about 6inches circular and as soon as i can get my camera connected to this pc i will post it..Yep stowsea they are addictive..while he was doing just the outline i was thinking of what i would get next!!!lol
    angela

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Sounds awesome wtg!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.