TakesMyPainAway
    @

When I was a kid I almost ended my life and this event became a major turning point in my life. I was 14 at the time and out of respect for my moms wishes and my strict christian upbringing I decided against getting it tattooed. I’d like to get it done now.

Can’t figure out the design. When I got really stressed I’d listen to a lotta Green Day and was thinking about fitting a heart grenade in there. I’d like to fill a half sleeve. Any ideas?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

How about the words “i doant wana sueicide” in an arm band, some fairy wings and a tribal done as a razor blade 🙂

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@peterpoose 123673 wrote:

How about the words “i doant wana sueicide” in an arm band, some fairy wings and a tribal done as a razor blade 🙂

touche

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Hanging2.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

my tattoo would be suitable..

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I have a buddy that drew this up a long time ago. No pics.

Left arm palm up in a fist, right hand holding a broken piece of mirror above the left wrist. In the mirror was the reflection of an eye with tears rolling down.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 123685 wrote:

Left arm palm up in a fist, right hand holding a broken piece of mirror above the left wrist. In the mirror was the reflection of an eye with tears rolling down.

I wouldn’t want it on myself, but it could be an awsome piece.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.