cmaree23
    @

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii598/Gadgett23/PhotoGrid_1368126514992.jpg

I got this tattoo about a week ago. The picture on the left is how it looked fresh and the right is what it looked like this morning. It is still a bit scabbed.

I’ve read about how after the scabs fall off there is another layer of dead skin that still has to peel for it to look bright. But I feel like mine looks WAY more faded than it should. Is that the case or does it just need to heal some more?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Patience. Let it heal.

The ink is underneath your skin, so once it is healed you will be looking at the tattoo through those layers of skin. It will never look as bright as the day it was done.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

It’ll take a couple of months for your skin to go completely back to normal, and for you to see the actual and final look of your tattoo. Enjoy the wait, and relax 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

PhotoGrid_1368126514992.jpg

It looks pretty heavily scabbed be very careful to let the scab come off naturally… Yes your tattoo will get even more cloudy the in a couple of months after it is fully healed it will look much better. It will never look as bright as it did when it was fresh and all that ink is right up in the top layer of skin.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Give it a few months.
    Keep us posted.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

It does look like its healing rough. Boy do I wish they’d stay as crisp as day 1.

johnny_fortune
    @

Hard healing, but as everyone mention – it will be ok in just a couple of days.
    Don’t forget to treat it correctly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.